Order Info / FAQ
What payment methods do you accept?
Digi Web Studio accepts all major credit cards and PayPal. I do NOT accept PayPal echecks, personal checks or money orders.
How do I place an order?
Placing an order is very simple:
- Create a free account. Make sure you use your correct email so you'll receive order and download emails and be able to log back into your account.
- Add items to the shopping cart while you are logged in so when you decide to checkout all items you placed inside your shopping cart will remain in there.
- Go through checkout process. You'll be able to access your downloads right after payment has been made.
How do I use a discount coupon?
You can add the coupon code to the "Discount" box found on the actual Check Out screen (right hand side of your screen). You will be able to verify that it's working before you choose your method of payment.
How do I access my downloads?
There are 3 ways you'll receive your downloads:
- Right after payment, click on the "Download Files" button from the checkout screen and then click on the link to save the zip file to your computer.
- You'll also receive an email with a direct link to your downloads from within your account. If you don't see this email, then check your spam folder.
- You can log into your account and access your downloads at any time by clicking on the "My Downloadable Files" button.
As always, I recommend backing everything up. I use a service called Carbonite. This backs up everything on my computer automatically so I never have to worry about losing anything. Otherwise, you can back up on thumb drives, CDs, DVDs or external harddrives (I had one that crashed so I really don't recommend this).
How do I save the zip files, find them on my computer and unzip them?
I recommend creating a folder on your computer named: Digi Web Studio. Then you can click on the downloads and save all the files in that folder so you can always find them. You will need to unzip each file BEFORE working with them in your own program. In most cases, you right click and choose "unzip / or extract here". The settings will depend on what operating system you use, and if you don't see the options, please do a Google search for your operating system. After you've unzipped the files, you'll be able to work with them in any program that is compatible with the file types.