NOTHING on this site can be resold on your site or is part of a reseller program.
1. FOR ALL PRODUCTS:
Give Credit: You MUST give credit by linking to my site (www.digiwebstudio.com) and the original artist in each product description or product. You'll find the artist information along with a link to their site in each of my descriptions so you can easily link to their site.
Sharing / Freebies: You may NOT design anything to share or give away in online or offline groups / forums with all the artists I carry except for Trina Clark as she does allow for sharing of your creations. For all other artists, you the ONLY exception is you may give away an occasional product you've designed on your own website or blog for the purpose of a business sample or promotion. It goes without saying that you must also NEVER SHARE with anyone any purchases you make from Digi Web Studio as this is illegal.
- Exclusive - You will only find that product here at Digi Web Studio.
- Semi-Exclusive and Non-Exclusive - There are other sites that may carry the exact same product.
- Clip Art - Is always colored in.
- Digi Stamps - Are outlines / black and white images without color.
Refunds: Due to the nature of this business (downloads), we do not offer refunds.
Download Expiration: All downloads expire in 30 days except clearance items will expire Sept. 19. Make sure you back up your purchases to a CD/DVD - not an external hard drive (as those will also crash). While we can reset your downloads for you (less than 1 year old orders ONLY), please keep in mind that all discontinued products are deleted from our server so you won't be able to redownload those.
2. CLIP ART (All Artists - be sure to review the exceptions for *Cheryl Seslar and ***Kristi W. Designs):
~ You must design / create something new (for ALL artists I carry) that you sell as an individual digital or tangible / handcrafted item or use for yourself (personal use). You can never offer the clip art "as is" in any projects or items you create (see below for more details on what you cannot do). ~
- Include clip art "as is" as you must design / incorporate the clip art into your own project / design, whether it's for web use or digital items.
- Design SVG or any type of cutting files to sell with any artists, except for the Art by Leah Rae Clip Art (All Art by Leah Rae products are labeled in each product title)
- Change colors or colorize the clip art.
- Design line art / outlines / digi stamps with the clip art.
- Design items for the purpose of mass production.
- Design sticker packs, although you can design stickers that you include in a scrap kit you've designed.
- Design scrap kits with the papers that are sold in my clip art kits / card making kits as the papers are meant to be used for printables and other non-scrap related products such as cards, tags, wrappers etc.
November 30, 2010 Update: Cheryl has approved all her clip art that I sell here on Digi Web Studio (www.digiwebstudio.com) for limited CU4CU USE. You are allowed to design a new digital product that you can sell on your own website, eBay and Etsy (for any other site you will need to contact Cheryl for appropriate licensing) - and your customers can purchase it and design something new (personalize it) and sell it as long as they would sell it as a NON-digital item. So it would need to be a tangible, handcrafted item (they can be sold on a website as long as it's not a digital item).
***Kristi W. Designs - Effective August 17, 2012, you are NOT allowed to create paper piecing files / SVG / cutting files that you sell. You also cannot create blog or website templates that you sell or redistribute. You can only create these items for your own personal use.
3. CARD MAKING KITS:
You can design printables (cards, wrappers, boxes etc.) that you sell as a digital or tangible / handcrafted item or use for yourself (personal use).
4. CUTTING FILES:
You can design printables (cards, wrappers, boxes etc.) that you sell as a tangible / handcrafted item or use for yourself (personal use).
5. DIGI SCRAPPING / S4H/S4O SCRAP GRAPHICS / CARD MAKING KITS:
You can use my scrap kits and paper packs to design layouts (for yourself or for a client), websets (for yourself or for a client), or printables (these are super for making printable cards). You cannot resell any of these items “as is” (include them in your own design).
6. DIGI STAMPS / LINE ART / OUTLINES / PATTERNS (All Artists - be sure to review the exceptions for *Cheryl Seslar below):
You must color in the digi stamps and then design something new that you sell as a digital or tangible / handcrafted item or use for yourself (personal use). The actual digi stamp that you've colored in must be merged / flattened or attached to a printable, background, tag, sticker or frame etc. You can color them in and design and sell digitized embroidery patterns. Teachers, you are allowed to design and print your own classroom materials with these outlines (even uncolored). You may also color them in and sell classroom materials as long as they are incorporated into a new design as specified above.
- Color them in as clip art to sell.
- Sell them or include them in any project "as is" (as outlines). You must design something NEW with them such as the ideas listed above.